Saavan:- Most Romantic Jodi

Most evergreen and romantic couple on Indian Television so far.... They are the perfect couple....Their love is eternal...

|[SaaVan Fan Of The Week #3]|

Lucky
    Admin

|[SaaVan Fan Of The Week #3]|

Post  Lucky on Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:23 am

Hello Peeps!

We are back with our next
    SaaVan Fan of the Week!!

This member can be regularly found here.

[b">She's witty, intelligent, smart, funny, and very friendly.
    It only takes her a few minutes to get to know someone
    from inside out.

Guessed that by now, haven't you?

Yes!! It is none other than our very own and dear,
    izanami aka MAY

Congratulations,izanami(May) !

Hope you enjoy this special week as much as possible.

We sure are looking forward to getting to know you much more.

Some questions for you:

Your favorite:
    Color-
    Cuisine-
    Drink-
    Quote-
    Actor (bollywood)-
    Actor (hollywood)-
    Actress (bollywood)-
    Actress (hollywood)-
    What is your occupation/career?
    What is your dream career?

Alright guys.. I am going to hand this over to you all.

Fire away with your questions for izanami(May).

Last edited by Lucky on Sun 20 Mar 2011, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: |[SaaVan Fan Of The Week #3]|

Post  Guest on Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:54 am

Hi guys! Thanks for making me SaaVan Fan of the Week Very Happy I hate you, Lucky.

Your favorite:
    Color- Green
    Cuisine- Curry prawn with pumpkin
    Drink- Diet Pepsi
    Quote- "You spoony bard!" - Tellah to Edward, FFIV Razz
    Actor (bollywood)- Arjun Rampal, Shahid Kapoor
    Actor (hollywood)- Christian Bale, Gary Oldman
    Actress (bollywood)- Kajol, Priyanka Chopra
    Actress (hollywood)- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet
    What is your occupation/career? HS Student.
    What is your dream career? Journalist.

atikna
    Desi Admirer
    Desi Admirer

Post  atikna on Fri 04 Mar 2011, 1:50 am

Hi MAY

HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS

WHAT is the last thought in your mind before your eyes close for sleep?

what is the best thing you like about your room?

if you had a chance to go back in life and change one thing what would that be?

what do like most about bhph forum?

who was your first friend on IF

What made you start watching bhph?

if you had a chance to change one thing in this world -any thing-what would that be

when have last felt like crying and why

answer these and i'll come back for more

Post  Guest on Fri 04 Mar 2011, 2:05 am

Hi Anki! Smile Answers are in purple.

atikna wrote:
    Hi MAY

HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS

WHAT is the last thought in your mind before your eyes close for sleep? It depends. Usually something that happened in the day, or a random thought I was already having.

what is the best thing you like about your room? I guess, my closet.

if you had a chance to go back in life and change one thing what would that be? I would like to back in a period in my life when I was too trusting, and stop that before I got hurt.

what do like most about bhph forum? The people that populate it.

who was your first friend on IF You, atikna Smile

What made you start watching bhph? I suppose it was a mixture of curiosity and boredom.

if you had a chance to change one thing in this world -any thing-what would that be There a lot of things I want to change, I can't really think of just one right now.

when have last felt like crying and why When I was thinking about BHPH yesterday, and it was around 9:00PM Sad I ultimately didn't.

answer these and i'll come back for more

Post  Guest on Fri 04 Mar 2011, 4:24 am

AAAHHH! MAY!! CONGRATS GIRL!!
    I will be back with my questions later...got to go make up first since i never ask questions to anyone.. LOL!
    BUT once again...
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest on Fri 04 Mar 2011, 6:20 pm

desigirl2 wrote:AAAHHH! MAY!! CONGRATS GIRL!!
    I will be back with my questions later...got to go make up first since i never ask questions to anyone.. LOL!
    BUT once again...
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Maitri! Very Happy

Post  Guest on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 6:39 am

What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so?
    Who or what inspires you and why?
    If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
    Who are you most grateful to?
    What do you think you would like to do with your life after you graduate from high school? Do you have any career in mind?
    If you were given one wish what would you wish for (besides BHPH)?
    What does life mean to you?
    Why the username izanami??

And now my silly questions…:

If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
    How far east can you go before you're heading west?
    If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?
    What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?
    Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
    If a bald person works as a chef at a restaurant, do they have to wear a hairnet?
    Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
    Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
    How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
    Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
    If zombies are dead, how can they walk? Their bodies shouldn’t function at all. Same goes with mummies they are all old and rotten and I’m pretty sure their muscles have decomposed.

Post  Guest on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 4:57 pm

Answers are in purple.
    desigirl2 wrote:What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so? I guess, it was the first time I realized I clearly understood the words in a book. I was four or five, and before that I had always had trouble consistently understanding written words. I tried very hard for an entire year, and that's when I realized it had all paid off.
    Who or what inspires you and why? There are several people who inspire me, but, I guess, the most inspiring is my mom. She's achieved so much in her youth and continues to do so today, several times she's snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, and her hard work makes me want to be just like her as I grow up.
    If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go? Elizabethan England.
    Who are you most grateful to? My mom and my brother.
    What do you think you would like to do with your life after you graduate from high school? Do you have any career in mind? I want to travel to Japan or Singapore and settle there. I want to be a Journalist, but my family has other valid choices for me as well. We'll see.
    If you were given one wish what would you wish for (besides BHPH)? Long, healthy lives for my mom, my dad, and my brother.
    What does life mean to you? In various times, it means various different things. I cannot call it just one thing.
    Why the username izanami?? I've always had an interest in Mythology, and I loved Izanagi and Izanami's story the most. Adding to that, last year I obsessively played 'Persona 4' and she was in that, and she was mighty cool Razz

And now my silly questions…:

If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony? It depends, I suppose Razz
    How far east can you go before you're heading west? I'll try it and let you know Wink
    If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling? I guess they'd laugh it off and play again? Razz
    What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup? The people that use them.
    Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? It's easier to cut off? Razz
    If a bald person works as a chef at a restaurant, do they have to wear a hairnet? Guess not? LOL
    Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Maybe there is, who knows? After all, in China, people tend to eat rats Razz
    Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Savings.
    How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? We thought of bigger things first.
    Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours? Some babies can sleep through an entire day. I was one of them, according to my mom Razz
    If zombies are dead, how can they walk? Their bodies shouldn’t function at all. Same goes with mummies they are all old and rotten and I’m pretty sure their muscles have decomposed. The supernatural trumps ALL Very Happy

Admin

Post  26765 on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 5:35 am

hey May.. congrats dear.. sorry for this late reply... No had so many things to do...
    here are some questions from my side !

set 1 Cool
    how do you fell after becoming SFOTW?

What is your biggest fear?
    How do you conquer that fear?

Does everything happen for a reason?

What are your talents? i know few of them them tongue
    What makes you happy?

Do you pray only when you want something?
    What is your greatest regret?
    What has had the greatest impact on your life?

maris08
    Desi Admirer
    Desi Admirer

saavan fan

Post  maris08 on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 7:51 am

Sorry May... completely missed this.....Congrats...You deserve this hot seat...My ques are

1) Have ever had a pillow fight before?

2)Do you have sibling rivalry? If so how do you cope with it?

3) If you had achieved your aim of becoming a Journalist, will you ever write any books in future, say a fiction novel ?

4)When you first saw Saachi and Shravan, what was the impact of those characters on you? How much has Ankita and Barun impressed you as actors?

5)How much time do you spend daily watching the TV? and why is TV called the idiot box? Laughing Laughing

Post  Guest on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 6:13 pm

Thanks, Sara! Smile No prob at all, dear.

Answers are in purple.
    -sara- wrote:hey May.. congrats dear.. sorry for this late reply... No had so many things to do...
    here are some questions from my side !

set 1 Cool
    how do you fell after becoming SFOTW?

What is your biggest fear? Anything happening to the people I love most.
    How do you conquer that fear? I pray to God for their safety all the time. I am sure he's listening Smile

Does everything happen for a reason? Some things do, and then a lot of things don't.

What are your talents? i know few of them them tongue Hehe. Well, as you know, I can make stuff in photoshop, I can write a little. After that, I can sing (although I'm the weakest in my family) and I also can do a lot of different voices.
    What makes you happy? Spending time with my loved ones.

Do you pray only when you want something? I'll be honest - yes, most of the time.
    What is your greatest regret? All the missed opportunities.
    What has had the greatest impact on your life? There have been a lot of things, I can't give any of them greater importance than the others.

Post  Guest on Sun 06 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

Thanks, Maris! Smile

Answers are in red, since Maris took purple Razz
    maris08 wrote:Sorry May... completely missed this.....Congrats...You deserve this hot seat...My ques are

1) Have ever had a pillow fight before? No, not a full-out pillow fight, but me and my brother have chucked pillows at each other before Razz

2)Do you have sibling rivalry? If so how do you cope with it? Not much, just a little. Usually it resolves itself and all is peachy until the next spat over the remote, LOL.

3) If you had achieved your aim of becoming a Journalist, will you ever write any books in future, say a fiction novel ? I don't know how successful it would be, but yeah, I would definitely try to!

4)When you first saw Saachi and Shravan, what was the impact of those characters on you? How much has Ankita and Barun impressed you as actors? The first I saw them, admittedly, I wasn't very impressed. I thought Sanchi was a doormat and Shravan a snotty brat. But then they begin to develop as characters, and slowly I began to love them. Ankita and Barun are the most natural actors on Indian TV today. They made SS come alive, and convinced us for 24 minutes every weekday that those two were real, flesh and blood people.

5)How much time do you spend daily watching the TV? and why is TV called the idiot box? Laughing Laughing LOL, when BHPH was on, I used to spend a couple of hours during the afternoon. But now I don't watch at all anymore. Only one or two hours on weekdays because of Maryada and CCBM. I don't know for sure about that last one, but I guess because TV attracted a lot of people away from books, which are considered to be a more 'intelligent' form of entertainment. (Tell that to the Inheritance Trilogy Razz)

Post  Guest on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 10:20 am

I'm back with more!!!! Very Happy

What's your worst pet peeve?
    Do you believe in values? If so which ones are important to you?
    Do you like to sing in the shower?
    Since you like to read so much, what’s your favorite book? Favorite author?
    Do you like to dance? Know any special type (as in really good at a certain type)?
    Do you believe if you ask anything from God with a pure heart you will get it? If yes, any experience in it?
    What’s your favorite movie?
    Favorite song?
    Name one, single food that you would never give up.
    Name one favorite toy as a kid. Do you still have it?
    Name one class that you dread to going to.
    When at an amusement park do you go on rollercoasters?

Good luck answering them!

maris08
    Desi Admirer
    Desi Admirer

Thanz

Post  maris08 on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 12:09 pm

May wonderful answers I enjoyed them.. thanz for taking time..Be happy and may GOD bless you always

Post  Guest on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Thank you, Maris! Smile

Post  Guest on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

Answers are in purple.

desigirl2 wrote:I'm back with more!!!! Very Happy

What's your worst pet peeve? People making weird noises on purpose. My brother does it to annoy me all the time Sad
    Do you believe in values? If so which ones are important to you? Yes, I do. All of them are equally important.
    Do you like to sing in the shower? I like to hum, but also do sing occasionally Very Happy
    Since you like to read so much, what’s your favorite book? Favorite author? Toss up between 'Monster' and 'Bloodline'. Toss up between Naoki Urasawa and Sidney Sheldon Very Happy
    Do you like to dance? Know any special type (as in really good at a certain type)? No, I suck at dancing Razz
    Do you believe if you ask anything from God with a pure heart you will get it? If yes, any experience in it? Yes, I do. Many small experiences.
    What’s your favorite movie? Whoa, you got me here Razz Umm...guess...Omkara.
    Favorite song? Many different songs at many different times Razz But most favorite now is Paradise by Matsushita Yuya.
    Name one, single food that you would never give up. PRAWN CURRY! Very Happy
    Name one favorite toy as a kid. Do you still have it? Two stuffed animals. A boy rabbit my mom bought me, and another girl rabbit my dad got me later. I still have them.
    Name one class that you dread to going to. MATH Sad
    When at an amusement park do you go on rollercoasters? No. Mom won't let me or my bro :/

Good luck answering them!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 6:37 am